Strawberry and lemon for the healthiest in the world foodWe can say that. Both of these fruits, which have many benefits, candyIt contains some sugar, which helps as it needs it. One lemon contains 70% sugar and one strawberry contains 40% sugar.
Although lemon has more sugar than strawberry sour The taste is because it contains high amounts of citric acid, usually 3% to 6%, which causes sour taste. Strawberry has less sugar than lemonHowever, the strawberry does not have acid content and is therefore sweet.
People high amounts of sugar in lemon can cause obesitymay think, but lemon has many medicinal properties. Also, strawberries contain high amounts of carbohydrates in the form of starch, but they also have many health benefits.
If we put aside the sugar in both fruits and evaluate only their nutritional values, we will see that the health benefits they provide are much more than the amount of sugar in them.
Strawberry And Lemon General Benefits
Benefits of Lemon:
- It contains many minerals such as lemon, potassium, iron, sodium and calcium, and vitamins such as vitamin C, E, K, vitamin B6 and vitamin B9.
- Lemon has an alkalizing effect on the body, that is, it balances the pH level of the body. Perfect for consuming if you suffer from acidity and heartburn.
- As they contain vitamin C, which acts against infections, they help in the treatment of throat infections.
- Drinking warm water with lemon in the morning improves obesity and regulates indigestion.
- Potassium in lemon is important as it helps control heart rate and blood pressure.
- Lemon contains non-cancerous compounds, such as flavonol glycosides, which stop the growth of cancerous cells.
- Lemons have antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
- Lemon helps heal fever by increasing sweating.
- Citric acid in lemon helps prevent kidney stones.
- Other benefits include dental care, skin care and hair care.
Benefits of Strawberry:
- Strawberries are packed with antioxidants and are an excellent source of vitamin C. Strawberry contains minerals such as potassium, manganese, dietary fiber and folate.
- Strawberries contain antioxidants such as flavonoids, which can damage our eyes, such as preventing dry eyes and infections.
- Strawberry acts as an immune booster. Eating strawberries daily can complement your need for vitamin C.
- Strawberry helps fight cancer cells. Collagen acid found in strawberries with antioxidants such as lutein has anti-carcinogenic properties.
- Strawberries are rich in potassium, which improves the cognitive function of the brain by increasing blood flow. In addition, strawberries contain iodine, which helps the nervous system to function properly.
- Minerals, potassium and magnesium in strawberries help to lower blood pressure. Potassium also expands blood vessels, releasing hypertension vasodilatation helps the process.
- Other benefits of strawberries include rejuvenation of the skin and keeping the heart healthy.